Win Tom Fletcher children’s books
Win a Tom Fletcher Book Club children’s book bundle
Win your very own bundle of 10 brilliant books for children aged seven to 11, plus a collection of goodies.
Tom Fletcher has selected books that offer readers a wide variety of titles covering a range of reading abilities and interests.
The full list of titles are:
- I Swapped My Brother on the Internet! by Jo Simmons, illustrated by Nathan Reed: Everyone has dreamed of being able to get rid of their brother or sister at one time or another – but for Jonny, the dream is about to become a reality.
- The Chocolate Factory Ghost by David O’Connell, illustrated by Claire Powell: Archie McBudge must go on a delicious mystery full of weird clues, strange creatures, malevolent relatives and lots and lots of sweets!
- Dave Pigeon by Swapna Haddow, illustrated by Sheena Dempsey: Dave Pigeon needs his story told. How he was attacked by Mean Cat and adopted by Human Lady. And the plan to oust Mean Cat and get permanent access to Human Lady’s biscuit cupboard.
- Iguana Boy by James Bishop, illustrated by Rikh Parekh: One boy. One disappointing superpower. Can Dylan tame a bunch of hyper iguanas and come up with a masterful plan to save the world? Yeah, probably… but he’s going to need a massive cheese pizza.
- The 39-Storey Treehouse by Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton: Andy and Terry’s amazing treehouse has 13 new levels, including a chocolate waterfall you can swim in, a volcano for toasting marshmallows, the world’s scariest roller coaster and a top-secret level that hasn’t even been finished yet! But what good is having all this stuff when Andy and Terry are trying to write their fastest book ever?
- The Unlikely Adventures of Mabel Jones by Will Mabbitt, illustrated by Ross Collins: When Mabel Jones accidentally commits ‘The Deed’, she finds herself bundled into a sack and carried off to a pirate ship, the Feroshus Maggot. Crewed by the strangest bunch of pirates you’ll ever meet and captained by the dreaded Captain Idryss Ebeneezer Split, the Froshus Maggot whisks Mabel Jones off on the adventure of a lifetime.
- My Magical Life by Zach King: 11-year-old Zach has magical powers, but he’s having trouble controlling them. When a trick goes wrong, and with head mean girl, Trisha, plotting to bring him down, Zach’s got his work cut out if he’s going to survive year seven and keep his dreams of becoming a master magician intact.
- Nothing to See Here Hotel by Steven Butler, illustrated by Steven Lenton: Welcome to The Nothing to See Here Hotel! A hotel for magical creatures, where weird is normal for Frankie Banister and his parents who run the hotel.
- Travels of Ermine Trouble in New York by Jennifer Gray, illustrated by Elisa Paganelli: Ermine the Determined is off to explore New York. She can’t wait to visit Central Park Zoo, ride in a yellow taxi, and zoom to the top of the Rockefeller building! But when her suitcase is switched, Ermine finds some robbers are hot on her trail…
- Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made by Stephen Pastis : The hilarious and ever-optimistic Timmy Failure and his sidekick polar bear, Total, create chaos as they attempt to make sense of the world in the first book in the series about the world’s greatest detective agency, Failure Inc.