Annual ‘Christmas Crackers’ Joke Competition
UKTV channel Gold has launched a national competition to find the best modern Christmas Cracker joke.
The wordsmith crowned with first place will receive £1,500 holiday vouchers alongside a veritably Royal festive treat as their joke is including in their own personalised crackers ready to pull on Christmas Day!
How to Enter
- Tweet a Christmas-themed joke via your personal Twitter account including the hashtag #GoldCrackers
- Gold is looking for modern festive jokes that put a comedy twist on the current news agenda or pop culture phenomenon
- Must be original content and suitable for a family audience
- The joke entry must not be more than 280 characters, including the hashtag #GoldCrackers
- Multiple entries are allowed
- All entrants must follow @GoldChannel (so we can notify the winners) – but the @GoldChannel twitter handle does not need to be included in the joke entry
The best jokes will be shortlisted by a comedy panel led by comedy critic, and editor of comedy website Beyond The Joke, Bruce Dessau.