Designed with a disciplined minimalism, the Cerium SL Hoody is exceptionally light and compressible. It primarily functions as a midlayer, but its efficient warmth and packability makes it an effective standalone for rest breaks, evenings at camp, or emergency bivvies. The 850 fill power goose down’s warmth to weight ratio is outstanding, and the wind resistant Arato™ 7 nylon shell is ultra lightweight and resists tearing. An insulated StormHood™ adds warmth.
- Featuring high warmth-to-weight 850 fill European grey goose down with Down Composite Mapping™ that strategically places Coreloft synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may build up.
- Trim, hip-length fit keeps bulk to a minimum, while encouraging freedom of movement.
- Super lightweight Arato™ 7 face fabric with DWR provides protection from wind and light moisture.
- Adjustable, low profile, down insulated StormHood™ provides extra warmth, while a hem drawcord and elasticized cuffs seal out the chill.
- Men’s – 215g / 7.5oz Women’s – 200g / 7oz