Win a luxury escape to The Woburn Hotel in Bedfordshire
The AA 4-star Woburn Hotel has partnered with BBC Wildlife to offer one lucky reader and their guest a luxury two-night break with lots of added extras, worth up to £1,100.
Located in the heart of the picturesque Georgian village of Woburn, yet less than one hour from London, Oxford, Cambridge and Birmingham, The Woburn Hotelstands at the gateway to the historic Woburn Abbey Estate, home to the 15th Duke and Duchess of Bedford, and the famous safari park.
- A two-night stay in a cottage suite, including champagne on arrival and full English breakfast.
- Dinner for two with a bottle of house wine each evening in the hotel’s two AA-rosette restaurant.
- Two tickets to Woburn Safari Park and Bletchley Park.
- Plus, afternoon tea one day at The Woburn Hotel, a book on Woburn Abbey Gardens and two cuddly toys from the Safari Park.
- Travel to and from Woburn
- Any meals outside of those indicated above
- Tips and gratuities