Win an eight-day hiking adventure in Armenia
Wired for Adventure have got together with Evaneos to offer you and a travel companion the chance to experience Armenia yourself on an eight-day ‘Hiking to the Highest Summit’ tour created by Hakob, their hand-picked local specialist there.
The trip itinerary includes:
- Airport transfers (within Armenia)
- 7 nights’ accommodation: 4 nights in a 3* hotel and 3 nights of camping in tents.
- Soft mattresses for the tents
- Transfer of tents and suitcases to the mountains
- Vehicle with air-conditioning
- Half-board (all breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners)
- Water, tea, or coffee during meals throughout the whole trip
- All excursions and cultural visits outlined in the tour programme
- Entrance fees for museums and historical monuments outlined in the tour programme
- An English-speaking guide for the 1st and 2nd day
- A local attendant for hiking and climbing on days 3, 4, 5, and 6.
The prize also includes a flight budget of £800 (£400 per person and no more) towards international flights to Yerevan, Armenia for the travelling competition winner