Lonely Planet have teamed up with Intrepid Travel to give you the chance of winning an epic national parks adventure through the American West, from the dazzling lights of Las Vegas to the glittering shores of Los Angeles.
Walk amid the hoodoos in Bryce Canyon, stand in awe at the Grand Canyon, sit by a Navajo campfire in Monument Valley, and enjoy the stark desert backdrop of Joshua Tree National Park.
On this trip, you’ll:
- Enjoy 10 days on the road with private transport, nine nights accommodation and entrance into five national parks: Zion, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley, Grand Canyon, and Joshua Tree
- Discover Utah’s iconic Monument Valley by jeep, and then share stories and a meal by the campfire with members of the Navajo Nation
- See the mountains, cactus gardens and lush oases of Joshua Tree National Park
- Be left speechless by the rivers, steep red-rock escarpments and the eponymous gorge of the Grand Canyon
- And lots more, as you travel with your group across this stunning part of the United States