Enter now for your chance to win a 2-night stay in a deluxe double courtyard view room at Sina Centurion Palace.
There’s a Bohemian vibe to Dorsoduro, Venice’s south-west district. It’s a little less frantic, a little less commercialised and a little more residential than other parts of the city. This is the home to Ca’ Foscari University, the Peggy Guggenheim Collection and Punta della Dogana, where students, locals and art lovers gather, and visitors stay for an alternative perspective of legendary Venice.
The lucky winner will receive:
- A 2-night stay in a deluxe double courtyard view room at Sina Centurion Palace
- A buffet breakfast each morning of your stay
- Welcome amenities and VIP treatment
- A 2-hour boat tour to the hidden Venice lagoon
- An aperitif at sunset followed by dinner for 2 served at Antinoo’s Lounge & Restaurant; 3 courses including paired wines